Can't delete a 2D Pattern - Graphic

Ask about specific settings, like fabric properties, or the difference between the sewing tools. These would be things you would expect to see in a software manual.
carlos.mordillo

Can't delete a 2D Pattern - Graphic

Post by carlos.mordillo » Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:21 pm

Hi guys

I'm new and i'm learning MD and i've some problems with my first project.

The problem is, i've a graphic pattern, to draw a shirt, but i can't/i don't know how to erase it. I tried to select it a "Delete" or right click > Delete but nothing happens, no error code or software crash, just nothing happens.

Somebody can help me?

I'm using the 30 day free trial (MD6) I don't know if this version has "limitations"

LoriGriffiths

Re: Can't delete a 2D Pattern - Graphic

Post by LoriGriffiths » Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:01 pm

You say you have a "graphic pattern". What do you mean by that? Can you provide a screenshot or something? I'm not sure what you are referring to, so I don't have an answer without more information.

carlos.mordillo

Post by carlos.mordillo » Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:14 am

Hi :D

The issue is with that image, i can't delete the picture of the shirt.

LoriGriffiths

Post by LoriGriffiths » Wed May 02, 2018 11:52 pm

Now I see what you mean. In your image you have a rectangle pattern selected with pattern images on it. With the pattern selected, look over in the Object Browser on the Fabric tab. See the fabric with the name in orange? (not the checkmark, the name).

Select the Fabric with the orange name in the Object Browser. Now look down below in the Property Editor. In the Material > Front section click the triangle next to Texture to open that feature. There should be a little image on the Texture line showing that pattern image. Click the trash can and the image will be removed.

Here's a screenshot for you.
Attachments
RemoveTextureImage.png
RemoveTextureImage.png (29.62 KiB) Viewed 461 times

carlos.mordillo

Post by carlos.mordillo » Thu May 03, 2018 12:06 am

Oh finally! Thank you so much!