Virtual Fashion Show using MD/Clo3D

Ask about specific settings, like fabric properties, or the difference between the sewing tools. These would be things you would expect to see in a software manual.
JoneienLeah

Virtual Fashion Show using MD/Clo3D

Post by JoneienLeah » Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:06 pm

I was wondering if anyone could walk me through making a virtual runway show? I have seen countless youtube videos where designers are presenting their work created in MD or Clo3D as a virtual fashion show complete with multiple models and a runway setting. They only list using MD or Clo3D as their software, nothing else. But I can't find any tutorials (video or otherwise) explaining how to do this.

Thank you.

LoriGriffiths

Re: Virtual Fashion Show using MD/Clo3D

Post by LoriGriffiths » Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:08 pm

The CLO and MD products are very different. MD is for 3D graphics and CLO is more garment industry. Although you can have a walk animation in MD, I think you are more interested in the CLO version. CLO is what fashion designers would be using.

I was able to find animation in the CLO manual. There aren't any images or examples, but you can get some information from it.
https://support.clo3d.com/hc/en-us/arti ... eo-Capture

I have seen those runway videos, too. I don't know how old they are and if the software still does it. I have never used CLO, so I can't offer any more help than that.