Layer clone over issue

Ask about specific settings, like fabric properties, or the difference between the sewing tools. These would be things you would expect to see in a software manual.
pedro.cardoso

Layer clone over issue

Post by pedro.cardoso » Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:54 pm

hey there i am quite new to marvelous designer, i was able to make a jacket and a few other things with some tutorials, but now i am working on something of my own, and this is the second time it happens, so the under layer is fine, no trembling no splits no issues, but the layer clone over sewing keeps trembling and having little splits , can someone provide some help? ^^ been looking for a solution but nothing seems to come up. if needed i can attatch more pictures :D :D :D

LoriGriffiths

Re: Layer clone over issue

Post by LoriGriffiths » Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:23 pm

Hi Pedro,

I'm sorry the attachments weren't working. I didn't know there was a problem. They should be working now. I'm attaching an image to test it.

Please post your images so we can see what the issues are and try to help you.

Thanks for telling me about the problem.

Lori
Attachments
BlowUpPressure.png
BlowUpPressure.png (32.68 KiB) Viewed 402 times

pedro.cardoso

Post by pedro.cardoso » Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:35 pm

here they are, they are working now ^^ it's a very simple jacket but this is happening, probably a beginners mistake so basic i can't find anyone else having this problem :D :D
Attachments
Sem Título.png
Sem Título.png (436.55 KiB) Viewed 400 times
Sem Título.jpg
Sem Título.jpg (22.46 KiB) Viewed 400 times

pedro.cardoso

Post by pedro.cardoso » Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:47 am

can someone help? ^^

LoriGriffiths

Post by LoriGriffiths » Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:13 pm

It is a little hard to tell what is going on. The closeups are nice, but I can't get an overall picture of the garment. It looks like maybe your issue is Particle Distance? If the PD is set high, it can cause some weird things to happen at seams. Try to lower the PD (Select pattern > Property Editor > Particle Distance).

By default, it is 20. Take it down to 10 and see if that improves anything.