Bra 2.0

Show us what you're working on and we'll provide words of encouragement and constructive criticism to achieve the best results possible.
Lintu

Bra 2.0

Post by Lintu » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:19 pm

After failing so much at the first attempt at making a bra within MD, i had another stab at it. After learning a few new tricks, and coming up with my own that seems to work (for me at least) i managed to render something that's looks somewhat like a bra. I still have a way to go with this, and im not 100% happy with it, but from my last attempt is a massive improvement.

One of the problems i had was getting the bottom of the cups to actually sit flush up again the bottom of the breast. I overcome this by first making a bit of cloth to go around the body that would follow the shape underneath the breasts, and leaving a cut out for where the cups would sit. I then froze that section so the cups would be forced to pull right into the breast like it would on a normal bra. (forgive me if i use the wrong names) Here is some picture of the final test product. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm still somewhat new to MD so im sure there's a lot better ways to do this.

Thanks

LoriGriffiths

Re: Bra 2.0

Post by LoriGriffiths » Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:14 am

That looks really good. You've done a fantastic job with this.

Rosemaryr
VIP
VIP

Re: Bra 2.0

Post by Rosemaryr » Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:56 pm

That looks lovely! You have certainly gotten the hang of it. Well done!