Lori, where can I find your pattern maker?

Are you lost in MD because you don't know anything about sewing? Are you a skilled seamstress? Meet up here and help each other out.
paris.persiancat

Lori, where can I find your pattern maker?

Post by paris.persiancat » Sat Nov 24, 2018 2:52 pm

Hi Lori,

Was so happy to find an old video about your pattern maker. Sadly, it is no longer available.
i was considering the paid version, but I can not find a link to it, or information on the fearless website. Also: the contact form wants me to gill out a capta, which does not work on Ipad. Please send me a link.
have been trying for ever now 2 make a perfect cloak for V (as in V for Vendetta).
Can not find a pattern anywhere..
Have MD 6.5, Iclone 7. Character creator and Blender..And made my own V of course, but still, no cloak.
Any help welcome..

THANK YOU
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (712.33 KiB) Viewed 80 times

paris.persiancat

Re: Lori, where can I find your pattern maker?

Post by paris.persiancat » Sat Nov 24, 2018 7:24 pm

lori, I saw that you took that absolute GEM offline. i understand why people would only buy it for 1 month, so could you make it a one time purchase?
I'd really love to buy it, that for sure!

It's really hard to find decent patterns online and making your own is hard as well.
Please reconsider selling the pattern maker...

LoriGriffiths

Re: Lori, where can I find your pattern maker?

Post by LoriGriffiths » Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:03 pm

PatternMaker PRO has been taken down completely. It is not available anymore, sorry.

I am in the process of creating a new class for Udemy that will teach you how to make your own patterns. Maybe that will help? It won't be available for awhile, but I will announce it on my YouTube channel when it's ready. You might want to check there.

I really appreciate your interest.

Lori